Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vista Service Pack 1 Officially Arrives!

Well I guess I am formatting my machine this weekend. Er, I mean, Microsoft has officially released Vista SP1. For those of you who didn’t run the beta or just got your shiny new Vista systems this update will be one that you will want to look into. If, like me, you were doing a beta then you will have to uninstall that older version OR! Do like I do and format for a clean install of both Vista and SP1. Either way the long debate on when, why upgrade or “should I?” can now come to a close. What? You say Windows 7. Arrrgggghhh!

Here is a link to the Super Site Blog who just happens to have the links to the 32 bit and x64 stand alone installers.

http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2008/03/18/windows-vista-service-pack-1-now-available-to-the-public.aspx

No comments: