Sunday, March 18, 2007

The CSUN Blogging Begins Again... Hopefully!

I am packing up my laptop for another CSUN. If all goes well you will see, hear and probably skip some of the next few days of information I post here. And if you are really unlucky I will read you some of my poetry first. Okay Vo'gon jokes aside. This laptop has blown two motherboards since Thanksgiving. One more and I get a Best Buy gift card. So I may be disappointed if this trip kills it a third time, however, a post tax return shopping spree does sound nice.

Also..
I don't have time right now to explain why I have been so silent for the last two months. Part of it is due to me being under embargo with just about all the major players in the industry. I have been in a few closed door meetings and the temptation to say what I know during this time of year is best dealt with by me being unusually quiet. Odd I know but it is all for the best.

Another reason is that I am still under four betas at the moment. That takes up a lot of friggin time as everyone is on "crunch time" to have their best and brightest on the shor floor. If I have down time in the hotel this week I will say more on that a bit.

So hopefully I will be reporting along with Jeff Bishop and a few others out there on the interweb all the goings on from CSUN this week. And if all doesn't go well? It's a shame all of you won't be able to come to the Ranger Station HQ to see my new television newly purchased from Best Buy and their wonderful return policy. Ha!

No comments: