Friday, September 14, 2007

Hailing Frequencies Are Open! New Poll Of The Month Feature Added..

Well I have seen everyone else out in the Blogosphere updating their forms and such. So I guess I will experiment too. I so give into peer pressure. Anway on the right side of the page I have added a poll about Screen Reader/Review programs. I am wide open for topic suggestions if anyone has any they would like me to post.

Additionally.. Every time I add something I manage to misplace, remove or eat something else. To that end, and for the numerous requests, I place again the RSS feed link and email address. Hopefully if I can't seem to keep these thing on the front page maybe they will turn up in search queries.

RSS Link

http://therangerstation.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Email Address

ranger.1138@gmail.com

No comments: