Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Kiss Can Say So Much

Sorry for the non updates lately. Two things have kept me from blogging on about myself. The first is that CNET article about how Blogs are one of the top ten internet fads out today. I am nothing near trendy. In fact if it wasn't for my wife I would be just as much style impaired as I am visually impaired. Therefore I tend to do the unabashed non trendy thing even when it comes to Geekdom. I mean why break a perfect track record right? Plus the wife gets to pretend that I am the world's largest Ken doll when we go shopping.

The other thing is that I was given the Simpsons box sets for my birthday. Seasons 1 through 5 are now mine and they are wonderful. I can forget syndication entirely now that I have these boxes of frosty choclate goodness, uh, I mean milkshakes. No I need to stop watching these things. But really if you want to know more about how the show got to where it is today then get these sets. The commentaries give you a good idea about how the creative team has evolved the show and it put a lot into perspective for me.

So to get back on track I want to show that there are some sarcastic and really odd viewpoints on the web from the Blind viewpoint. This site has been around for awhile and it picks up a few nods every now and then. The somewhat millitant slant makes this pretty funny stuff however and listen to how one group went out to equal the score by removing food lables from cans at a supermarket.

www.blindkiss.com

No comments: