Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all are doing well at the time you read this. Things are bad just about everywhere you go and I am thankful for what I do have… which isn’t much but it seems like a million dollar mansion when I hear the stories from others I meet. My family believes in food before gifts. And with that in mind, you can guess I am a wealthy man.

Ham, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, greens, rolls and my of course my one weakness cookies. Santa brought by some limited edition Candy Cane OREOs. I’m not sure why you would call a cookie a limited edition because it isn’t like you can collect them. Well not for long at any rate. Besides I think Twinkies have the longer shelf life.

Oh and if you are wondering. The Candy Cane OREO has the old style cookie with a inner filling that smells like toothpaste. It doesn’t taste like toothpaste, thank goodness, but it doesn’t really taste too much like Candy Canes either. I also see why this is a limited run. Not something you would buy a lot of even if you like mint.

I have to go now and take a nap ,,, So I can get back to eating. Man am I ever looking forward to walking to the bus again. And it pains me to write that. Wait a second. Pain in my right arm. Good.. now I can go back to eating.

Too much food….

Again, happy holidays to you and yours!

No comments: